Static Social Media Products and Services are Destined to Fail – Automotive Marketing Professional Network
Posted by Ralph Paglia
- The Best Times to Post, Part III: The Two Types of Posting Personality Types – Automotive Digital Marketing Professional Community
- What social media marketing lacks
- 37 Ways to Use Social Media to Market Your Website
- Connect Your Own Dots: Social Media Integration as a Best Practice for Marketing and Communications Professionals
- Automotive Thought Leader Journal is out! Edition of 26 November 2012
- Has social media really failed business ?
- Providing Efficient Support via Social Media
- The Next Frontiers in Social Media
- Automotive Thought Leader Journal is out! Edition of 27 November 2012
- Why #SocialMedia is Critical 4Mom Entrepreneur Businesses – Part 1 via @mombizcoach #motownmom
About Ralph PagliaRalph Paglia; President of ADM Consulting, LLC former Vice President - Digital at Tier10 Marketing. Director - Digital Marketing at ADP Dealer Services from 2007 through end of 2010 where he was responsible for industry vertical thought leadership and solution creation while establishing new ADP digital marketing solutions. For many years, Ralph has created automotive marketing business models that support business revenue growth and generate shareholder value, while building a network of relationships and partnerships resulting in alliances that support revenue growth.
Posted on December 9, 2012, in Automotive, Automotive Digital Marketing, Automotive Professionals, Automotive Social, Automotive Social Marketing, Car Dealers, Facebook, Reputation Management, Social Marketing, Social Media Marketing, Suppliers and tagged Article Marketing, Automotive, Automotive Marketing, Automotive Social, Automotive Social Media, Automotive Social Media Marketing, Car Dealers, Digital Marketing, Facebook, Facebook Page, Marketing, MySpace, Publishing, Reputation Management, Social Marketing, Social Media, Social Media Marketing, Social Media Strategy. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.